Prepping Your Pet for Travel in Toronto, ON 

Taking a trip with your pet? Sounds fun! We know that getting through borders and customs can be stressful and cumbersome. We can help. We start with an office call or telemedicine consult to discuss your needs and assess if medications for motion sickness or sedation would be appropriate. We then provide you a health certificate ensuring your pet is fit for travel signed and stamped by the veterinarian. We can provide you physical copies of your pet's vaccination records upon request.

If you are traveling out of the country, you will need to find out all the requirements to be met by destination country or countries. Searching online, contacting the destination country’s consulate or embassy, contacting the CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency), and knowing your airline's protocols are most likely needed. The details can be tricky, and they can change over time, so please ensure you know your steps. Once you have the process details, we will help you get it completed, then bon voyage!


CFIA (Travelling with Pets):